My breath goes on
Sitting under this tree, I am lost in my thoughtsThose meetings of yours, those things from your arrival where is today lost
your my that fight and forget your smile
where is he lost today Look, there is something deserted in these winds without your fragrance ,My heart beats and my breath goes on but my eyes moist without you.
We both had a strange relationship
this is love not friendship
this is friendship not love
Thinking of this thinking, when we parted did not even know
but even today.
Walking on those streets, I stop on the side of that street, I stop I want to get that one laugh back,Your was my moment, your stay in my arms where is today lost
Lose me in your eyes, stay in the shadows
where is he lost today.something is deserted without your fragrance
My heart beats and my breath goes on, but my eyes are moist without you.
Love-
Nyc
ReplyDelete